Infinity Works are looking to recruit Delivery Leads with first hand delivery experience in challenging environments and working with senior stakeholders. At the same time, a candidate needs to be able to demonstrate strong soft skills and be adaptable to a wide range of modern / agile software delivery techniques. Delivery Leads must be to be able to step into a variety of situations, quickly assess what is needed to make it work and take ownership. It’s a role that’s all about responsibility and delivering value for our clients.
- Full ownership of day to day delivery tasks supporting Sprint / Kanban boards
- Develop and own the delivery / Epic roadmap and path to live plans for the project / programme
- Excellent communication skills in order to build solid relationships with our clients whilst diplomatically challenging the ‘why’ to ensure value and minimise waste
- Reporting team progress against plan, highlighting variance and determining appropriate actions to mitigate
- Capturing risks and issues and managing dependencies across the project / programme
- Create an environment of continuous learning through holding retrospectives and highlighting problems and single points of failure and working out what to do collaboratively
- Shaping ways of working through agile best practice and coaching the team to ensure focus on business priorities and time to market
- Working with the team to agree achievable goals for each squad, the ‘definition of done’ and foster a shared understanding of success
- Close relationship with the team’s technical leadership to ensure we build the right solution to meet the customer’s needs
- Engagement in the wider Infinity Works delivery community, contributing to cross company forums and initiatives to improve the way we work across the organisation
- Support and manage the overall financial management of the account including forecasting, tracking finances and timely invoicing
- Support legal and contractual aspects of account management, working within the bounds of agreed statements of work, tracking against committed objectives and helping shape forthcoming agreements
We believe that our team should be rewarded for their efforts, so we offer a great salary along with a number of things that are designed to make life just a little easier.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Death in Service (x4 salary)
- Hiring Bonuses (Referral scheme)
- Discounted Rail Season Tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Financial Advice Service
- My Work/Life Solutions Voucher Scheme
A Career, Not a job
At Infinity Works we work hard to ensure that nobody gets stuck in a rut doing the same old thing. We strive to learn something new every day put those new skills use as soon as possible.
Our team members work end to end on projects so that everyone gets the satisfaction of seeing a job finished. Everyone has an advocate to help them get the very best support and ensure they get the most out of their time at Infinity Works.
For more information on this role, or any of our other roles, please contact: